Trying to search for the best moving company 77057 in the area? Look no further than Summit Moving and Storage. Talk to us today about your next move! Whether you are moving into a new home, or need your business equipment to be moved to a new location, we’ve got you covered. The entirety of our work is based around providing stress-free local moving and long-distance moving services.
Our company has over 20 years of moving experience, so we like to think we know a thing or to about getting the job done right and efficiently. We treat all of our customers as if they were our first, and promise they will get the most value out of their moving experience with us. Quality moving and customer service is assured by using Summit Moving and Storage!
Our Moving Services
- Get in touch with one of our relocation specialists who will help you set up an appointment with one of our seasoned consultants. At the day and time of your consultant’s arrival, they will perform a quick walkthrough survey of your current location. The survey covers all relevant information, such as what’s staying and what’s going from your old office. Once all the proper moving info is provided, the consultant will provide you with an accurate estimate of transportation costs. If you want to know the total cost before talking to a consultant, you can get a quote here.
- The next step is to schedule your move. We recommend our customers get in contact with us at least four weeks before the move date. That way, we will have more lead-time that helps guarantee that we will meet your moving schedule perfectly. We offer packing services to our customers upon request. If you do intend on using these services, then a separate pack date will be scheduled to ensure all your things are ready to go on move-in day.
- The last thing to do after that is to move into your new spot. If you choose to have us assist in packing your office belongings, we will be there bright and early on the pack date. Depending on how much and what precisely needs to be moved, the pack date can be done the same day as the load date. After we complete loading your belongings into your new office space, we ask that you check in on us to make sure nothing was left behind or damaged.
Wherever your life takes you, we hope to be there to help make the journey a hassle-free one. Moving into different homes and apartments are a common occurrence for everyone. What is uncommon, however, is ever finding the right movers for the job. Most other moving companies poorly handle their client’s personal belongings leading to lost or damaged items. We take the utmost care in making sure we get your things where they need to go in one piece.
As with any big job, setting up a gameplan is essential to achieve success. We have learned over the past two decades that not every move is going to be the same. That is why we pride ourselves on offering a personalized moving plan for each of our clients. Before your big move, we will assist you in outlining everything you need to help make the process more beneficial. That way, any specific requirements you might have, such as getting to your location, gated entry access, boat/vehicle transfer, or if you need storage for pieces of furniture, can be met accordingly. For an added benefit, we can provide you with boxes free of charge to protect your more fragile items.
Here at Summit Moving and Storage, not only do we offer to help our customers move into new homes, but also new business locations as well. To make our services more effective and concise, we follow a relatively simple process to assess your specific needs.
Moving long-distance is a considerable endeavor that we can help make simple. Intrastate travel can seem stressful. That is why we can guarantee our customers with exceptional service with our premier fleet of cross-country moving trucks. All needs and requirements for this kind of move can be made by contacting our offices at (713) 623-1444 and speaking with one of our friendly relocation specialists.
Our Storage Options
Our self-storage units are kept clean, well-maintained, and well-lit to better protect your items. A self-storage space is ideal for storing any loose boxes, furnishings, and any other items that couldn’t make the trip.
Do you need extended storage space for your business? We have areas that can keep your essential office equipment safe and secure. Our short-term and long-term rental options are ideal for a variety of situations such as:
- Renovation of a home or office
- International moves
- Downsizing an office or commercial building
- Moving, particularly when move-out and move-in dates don’t entirely coincide
- Commercial moves
- Securing family heirlooms or items with sentimental value
Standard storage units are sufficient for a lot of different households, business, and yard items. However, if you have any items that are either antiquities or electronics, then climate-controlled storage units are your go-to. Belongings that are best kept in these units include:
- Antiques, especially wood furniture
- Musical instruments
- Books and magazines
- Important documents
- Upholstered furniture
- Vinyl records
Moving Company 77057
Moving doesn’t have to be a hassle. At Summit Moving and Storage, we aim to help as many Houstonians with their next big move as possible. If you are planning to move to a new location soon, contact our office today. Don’t settle with just any moving company for your next move. Out of all the moving companies 77057 in the area, Summit Moving and Storage is the one you can count on!
Fun Facts about Houston, TX
- Houston has an underground tunnel system for pedestrians that connects to many major stores and restaurants. 6 miles long, spans 95 city blocks.
- The tallest building in Texas is the JP Morgan Chase Tower, at 1,002 feet. This building has 5 sides.
- Houston hosts the world’s largest livestock show.
- For more information about Houston, visit here! (https://wwwhoustontx.gov/)